Sunday, June 9
3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Fellowship, fun, and of course, food!
Members, friends, visitors--all are welcome to our annual Picnic at YMCA Hanby Outdoor Center (35 Chestnut Street,Wilmington, Delaware 19810--click here for a map).
We'll provide the burgers, hot dogs, and the fixings; you bring a drink, salad, dessert or other potluck dish! Even if you can't bring something, bring yourself--there will be plenty of games, eating and a great time to be had!
Please be sure to sign up in the Grace Church Lobby so we'll have plenty of food for all!
There will be a signup sheet in the lobby at Grace;.contact Jeff Blackwell if you have any questions.
Getting to the Picnic from
GRACE CHURCH: UNITED METHODIST
• Exit the Grace Church: United Methodist parking lot onto West Street (the street in front of the Sanctuary entrance). Turn Left onto West Street.
• Take the 1st left onto W 10th Street. Drive about 5 blocks to a traffic light.
• Turn right at the light onto N. Adams Street.
• Immediately merge left onto I-95 North ramp to Chester/Philadelphia.
• Take exit 10 (Harvey Road).
• Turn left onto Harvey Road (at traffic light at top of ramp).
• After approximately 1 mile, turn right onto Marsh Road.
• Take the third right onto Chestnut Street.
The Hanby Outdoor Center is a half mile on the left.